6/17/11

The weaker I get, the stronger I become.

Hi everyone!!! It's been far too long since the last time I've blogged any of my writing, and for all the crazy things that  have been occurring I feel the need to finally share (=! So here goes..

These past couple of months-but really narrowed down to the past couple of weeks, have been insane. Insanely bad to an outside perspective, however insanely beautiful to me..This is my restoration process-a refining process that has a purpose greater than I can even see. My life up until this point has been a grand adventure, one of which I have tried on my own efforts to conduct all too often..and now it is time to lay my plans and ideas down and really seek my purpose in being here. Haha oh MAN God is good! I just want to shout it out on the rooftops how unfailing His love really is! In the past two weeks I have been stripped of everything seemingly important; my iPhone was stolen (you really don't realize how much you rely on those things until they're gone,) my car has broken down multiple times, my wallet was thought to be in an impound somewhere in LA area..The first thing that comes to mind, a whirlwind of emotions and "why God?" But emotions are tricky and the flesh can lead you astray. So the Lord showed me that even an honest man inside and out who was completely devoted to Him (Job 1:1,) was put through trials. I'm going to go out on a limb in saying this, but I see now that it is much easier when you are "comfortable" to talk to God and have a "good relationship" with Him..

And as it says in the book of Job, "Satan retorted, "So do you think Job does all that out of the sheer goodness of his heart? Why, no one ever had it so good! You pamper him like a pet, make sure nothing bad ever happens to him or his family or his possessions, bless everything he does—he can't lose!" 

This ties in SO many different things, but mainly showing that from satans' perspective- better yet the Worlds' perspective-of course it's easy to praise God when you have it "so good." But when those hardships come, and everyone is watching you-wondering what you did to deserve such a horrible fate-THAT'S when the most beautiful thing happens. I have trusted more in the Lord then I EVER have before through this storm, and when He shows up in each place I'm at and I can rest in Him knowing that He's with me each step of the way there leaves no room for fear..the fear that satan tries to instill in your mind knowing how your flesh will react. 

So I've been sad, and mad..I've cried and yelled and asked just like an honest man asked so long ago; "why God??" But as He has drawn me closer and closer, knowing His plan has always been greater than mine, I (alike Job) have apologized for second guessing Him. I'm embracing this journey and know that He will give me just enough light for each step of the way. If Satan sees me as such a threat, HALLELUJAH! I'm taking this stand and holding hands with my Creator the whole entire way (=!! 

Ohh I wish I could go on and on about every detail of this journey because of how amazing it has been..But I'll leave some for next time. To end-I love how 1 Peter 4:19 reads in the message;

"If good people barely make it, 
What's in store for the bad?
So if you find life difficult because you're doing what God said, take it in stride. Trust him. He knows what He's doing, and He'll keep on doing it."


Trusting Him more than ever,
Savannah (=

3 comments:

  1. 2 Corinthians 12:9 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you wifey <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep trusting. There's a reason that it is a narrow road.

    Also
    You write very well...

    ReplyDelete