10/9/10

Surprised to be loved..

What an amazing morning (=! I am so blessed this morning and want to share what the Lord has given me. It starts with just the amazing unconditional love he has for his children. 2 Samuel 22:20 is the verse of the day.  It states: "-he rescued me because he delighted in me." The bible talks SO much about how he takes delight in us, we are his children-we bring him joy!!! There is not a more proud pappa on Earth. It also says "he rescued me"..He RESCUED me. He comes to the rescue when we need him. We look up to him as his children and he picks us up, pulling us out of our circumstances. Sometimes we need to go through hard times, times of trial and tribulation that make us stronger. But when we are drowning in the ocean of hate, the JUNK that this world throws at us and we feel lost and alone THAT'S when he steps in..There have been times when I feel like everything that could go wrong has and no one can fully understand the pain I'm feeling, and then I literally feel him pull me up and hold me and show me how mighty he is. He holds me close and says "I LOVE YOU, it's going to be okay." He wants to comfort us, he above anyone knows EXACTLY what we are going through and he doesn't want to see us hurt from satans attempts to break us down..

The message version of 2 Samual 22:17-20 blew me away this morning..
"But me he caught-reached all the way from the sky to sea;
He pulled me out of the ocean of hate, that enemy chaos,
the void in which I was DROWNING.
They hit me when I was down,
but God stuck by me..
He stood me up on a wide open field
I stood there saved-surprised to be loved."















Ahhh amen amen amen! Stand in the wide open field knowing that you can be saved by him and only him, let him surprise you with his blessings and his love!!!!

In awe of his bountiful love every day,
Savannah

1 comment:

  1. Oh Savannah Mae!!! So precious are your words and His love! I pray those who read your blog are touched! I know I am!

    ReplyDelete